|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$145 / $1740|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$215 / $2580|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Price shown is with autopay billing enabled, $75 without autopay billing enabled
- Includes talk, text, and data roaming while in Mexico and Canada
- International texting to over 100 countries
- Includes 10GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot data before throttling to 128 Kbps
- Video streams in HD
- Data prioritization applied after 22 GB of data has been consumed in a month
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Bring your own phone to AT&T Prepaid and get a free SIM kit.
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 8GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).