Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Motorola has announced its Black Friday deals. Most of them are inline with what other retailers are selling the company's phones for. The one deal that may really stand out above the rest is for an offering of $60 off the Moto X4.
The Moto X4 normally retails for $399. But with a sale price of $339.99 it is $10 cheaper than the next best deal I could find on it from Republic Wireless.
Republic Wireless has it for $349. However, if you don't mind having ads displayed on your lockscreen, the Amazon Prime exclusive variant is selling for $299.
The Moto X4 will be on sale through 11/27.
Don't Miss Out On More Deals Like This!
Get the next deal delivered to your inbox as soon as it's announced!
Other deals from Motorola ending on 11/27 include the following:
- Get $30 Off the Unlocked 32GB Moto G5 Plus, sale price $199.99
- Get $75 Off the Unlocked 64GB Moto G5 Plus, sale price $224
- Get $100 Off the Moto Z Unlocked, sale price $399
- Get $60 Off the Moto X4, sale price $339
- Get $100 Off the Moto Z Play, sale price $399
Motorola is also running a few extended deals and they are:
- Get $100 off the Unlocked Moto Z2 Play through 12/1, sale price $308
- Get $20 Off the 16GB Moto E4 Plus through 12/2, sale price $159.99
- Get $30 off the 32GB Moto E4 Plus through 12/2, sale price $169.99
- Get 25% Off all Moto Mods through 12/30
Some of these deals are already live on the Motorola website while others will start on Thanksgiving.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter