Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Best Buy is currently running a 2 day sale and select phones and devices are available at a discount. One heavily discounted phone is the unlocked 64GB LG G7 ThinQ available for $549.99. It's regularly priced at $749.99. By comparison, the same phone is currently listed on Amazon at a price $701. BH Photo has it for $569.99.
This phone is fully unlocked and compatible with all 4 major wireless carriers and their respective MVNOs. That means you can use it to take advantage of all the free month of service offers and other deals that get issued by the different providers.
LG G7 ThinQ Specs
The LG G7 ThinQ is a flagship device and features the following specifications:
- 6.1" QHD 3120x1440p display with 564 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.8 GHz Octa-Core 845 processor
- Dual 16MP rear camera's, one with an f/1.6 lens with 1.0 um pixel size and OIS and EIS. The other is a wide-angle lens enhanced by artificial intelligence with an f/1.9 aperture and 1.0 um pixel size
- 8MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/1.9
- 64GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 4GB RAM
- 3,000 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Support for the following LTE bands:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66
There are also several other phones currently discounted at Best Buy. A deeply discounted alternative to the LG G7 ThinQ is the LG V40 ThinQ. The LG V40 ThinQ is on sale for $749.99, marked down from $949.99. There are over 90 other unlocked phones on sale at Best Buy. Some are weekly offers and others are part of a two day only sale. All offers should expire at the end of the day on 10/27/18, so you'll have to act fast if you see something you'd like.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter