By Joe Paonessa May 15, 2017
B&H Photo currently has the Motorola G4 Plus Model Number XT1644 on sale for $219.99. This is last years model, which has since been replaced by the Motorola G5.
The Motorola G4 Plus will work on every major carrier and MVNO in the USA except for Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile and US Cellular which offer limited to no support for bring your own device.
The Motorola G4 Plus features the following:
- 16MP main camera with a 5MP selfie camera
- 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 617 Octa-Core processor
- 64GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 4 GB RAM
- 5.5" FHD 1080P IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 preinstalled, with an upgrade to Android Nougat 7.0 now available
- 3000 mAH battery with support for turbo charging.
A price of $219.99 is a good deal for the phone and is currently priced $32 below what Amazon sells the device for. The Motorola G4 Plus is also the phone that I haven been using to review MVNO's domestically.
Joe is the founder of BestMVNO.com. He started BestMVNO in 2013, because like many of you, he was unhappy with the high price he was paying his wireless provider for cell phone service. After researching how to cut costs on his phone bill, he came across the terms 'MVNO' and 'prepaid wireless', and learned there was a way he could keep using his favorite network without having to pay a premium price for it. Since then, through BestMVNO.com, Joe has been sharing his research about MVNOs and prepaid wireless so that others can learn how to save money on their own phone bills. Joe's current provider is T-Mobile Prepaid. For inquiries Contact JP