By Joe Paonessa Oct 17, 2016
Online retail giant Amazon is currently discounting the photo-centric and unlocked 64 GB Asus ZenFone Zoom to a price of $249.00 and it is available through Amazon Prime. The phone regularly retails for $399.
The Asus ZenFone Zoom features the following:
Asus ZenFone Zoom Specifications:
- 13 MP rear camera with 3x optical zoom, optical image stabilization (OIS) and laser auto-focus
- 5 MP wide angle front facing selfie camera
- 64-bit Intel 2.3 GHz quad core processor
- 64 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 4 GB RAM
- 5.5" IPS 1080p display
- 3000 mAh battery
The phone is compatible with the following bands:
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20).
The supported bands allow the phone to work with GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile as well as their respective MVNO's which include Walmart Family Mobile, H2O Wireless, and Cricket Wireless to name a few.
It is important to note that the phone does not support T-Mobile frequency band 12, which is a cellular frequency that provides better coverage indoors if it is available in your area as well as improved coverage overall on T-Mobile's network.
Joe is the founder of BestMVNO.com. He started BestMVNO in 2013, because like many of you, he was unhappy with the high price he was paying his wireless provider for cell phone service. After researching how to cut costs on his phone bill, he came across the terms 'MVNO' and 'prepaid wireless', and learned there was a way he could keep using his favorite network without having to pay a premium price for it. Since then, through BestMVNO.com, Joe has been sharing his research about MVNOs and prepaid wireless so that others can learn how to save money on their own phone bills. Contact JP