Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Best Buy currently has the 32 GB Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on sale for $469.99, that's $200 off of the regular price, $100 less than what Samsung has it for and the same price it's being sold for by BH Photo.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is of course Samsung's flagship device for 2016. Although the device is only one year old, it's processor is 2 generations behind the latest. It is still plenty fast.
Since the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is unlocked, it will work on nearly every MVNO and carrier in the USA, with the exception of those that do not support bring your own device such as Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, Credo Mobile, and US Cellular.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge features the following specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Specifications
- 5.5″ Quad HD Super Amoled curved screen display
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 3600 mAh battery
- Fast wireless charging
- 12 MP main camera with a f/1.7 aperture
- 5 MP selfie camera with f/2/4 aperture
- IP68 certified, water resistant up to 30 minutes in 5 feet of water
- Fingerprint sensor
- Heart rate monitor
- Support for the following LTE bands:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter