Amazon is currently selling Motorola's Flagship cell phone, the Moto X Pure Edition 32GB model XT1575 for $374.99. This is actually $25 cheaper than what Amazon is selling the 16GB variant for and $75 cheaper than what you can buy it for from Motorola directly, although through Motorola you can customize the appearance of the device.
The phone is fully compatible with the following networks and their MVNOs, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
The Moto X features the following:
- 5.7" 1440p Quad HD display with stereo sound
- 21 MP main camera with a 5 MP selfie camera
- Resistance to spills, splashes and rain
- 3000 mAh battery
- 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB Ram
- 32 GB internal storage expandable by microSD
If this deal sounds good to you, head on over to Amazon and get one before the deal expires.