Big Savings! Get Unlocked Motorola Z Play And Cricket Or Simple Mobile Refill Card For $271
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Best Buy is clearing out its inventory of the unlocked Motorola Z Play. The big box store is selling it for $279.99 which is $120 cheaper than its regular price.
When you pair the device with a Cricket Wireless SIM card ($9.99), and a $40 refill card, you can get the whole bundle for just $270.99 with free shipping! You could choose Cricket's $50 or $60 refill card if you'd like, and the total cost of the bundle would be $10 to $20 more depending on which refill card you buy.
The same deal is available to those interested in Simple Mobile. Purchase a Simple Mobile SIM card ($1.00) and either a $40 or $50 refill card and you can get the bundle for either $270.99 or $280.99 depending on which refill card you buy.
The Motorola Z Play is currently selling at NewEgg for an astounding $449.99. On Amazon the international variant can be found for $369.99 while a refurbished unlocked Verizon variant is available for $309.99. So that should give you an idea of what type of savings you can get with this deal.
Being unlocked, the Motorola Z Play will work on virtually every MVNO and carrier in the USA.
Motorola Z Play Specifications
The Motorola Z Play features the following:
- 5.5" Super Amoled 1080p display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor
- 32 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 3 GB RAM
- 3510 mAh battery with TurboPower™ for up to 9 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- 16 MP main camera with an aperture of ƒ /2.0 and a pixel size of 1.3 um
- 5 MP ƒ / 2.2 aperture Wide-Angle 85° selfie camera with flash
- Water repellent coating
- Support for the following 4G LTE bands
B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category Daily Deals
Tagged Best Buy
Leave A Comment