Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Best Buy is clearing out its inventory of the unlocked Motorola Z Play. The big box store is selling it for $279.99 which is $120 cheaper than its regular price.
When you pair the device with a Cricket Wireless SIM card ($9.99), and a $40 refill card, you can get the whole bundle for just $270.99 with free shipping! You could choose Cricket's $50 or $60 refill card if you'd like, and the total cost of the bundle would be $10 to $20 more depending on which refill card you buy.
The same deal is available to those interested in Simple Mobile. Purchase a Simple Mobile SIM card ($1.00) and either a $40 or $50 refill card and you can get the bundle for either $270.99 or $280.99 depending on which refill card you buy.
The Motorola Z Play is currently selling at NewEgg for an astounding $449.99. On Amazon the international variant can be found for $369.99 while a refurbished unlocked Verizon variant is available for $309.99. So that should give you an idea of what type of savings you can get with this deal.
Don't Miss Out On More Deals Like This!
Get the next deal delivered to your inbox as soon as it's announced!
Being unlocked, the Motorola Z Play will work on virtually every MVNO and carrier in the USA.
Motorola Z Play Specifications
The Motorola Z Play features the following:
- 5.5" Super Amoled 1080p display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor
- 32 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 3 GB RAM
- 3510 mAh battery with TurboPower™ for up to 9 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- 16 MP main camera with an aperture of ƒ /2.0 and a pixel size of 1.3 um
- 5 MP ƒ / 2.2 aperture Wide-Angle 85° selfie camera with flash
- Water repellent coating
- Support for the following 4G LTE bands
B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter