Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Amazon has just knocked $60 or 33% off of the price of the Motorola Moto G4, marking it down to just $119.99.
The Motorola Moto G4 works on nearly every major carrier and MVNO in the USA with the only exception being providers like Virgin Mobile which only allows iPhones on its network and Scratch Wireless which doesn't allow BYOD.
Motorola G4 Specifications
The Motorola G4 features the following:
- 5.5" 1080p screen
- 13 MP ƒ / 2.0 aperture main camera
- 5 MP ƒ / 2.2 aperture wide-angle lens selfie camera
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU
- 3000 mAh battery with turbo charge
- 16 GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 2 GB RAM
- Android Marshmallow on board but can be upgraded to Nougat with support for Oreo on the way
- Supports the following LTE bands
B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 25, 26, 41
The Motorola Moto G4 was released in May of 2016 and has since been replaced by the Motorola Moto G5.