By Joe Paonessa Feb 8, 2017
Through 4/10/2017 Sprint MVNO Boost Mobile is offering 2 lines of service with 10 GB of high speed data each line and unlimited talk and text for just $65 or $70 without a $5 auto pay discount applied. Additionally, 3 lines can be had for $90, 4 for $115 and 5 for $140 with auto pay enabled. The auto pay discount only gets applied to your bill after your 2nd month of service. Once the plans high speed data allotment gets used up, speeds are reduced to 3G.
This promotion is open to new and existing customers. In order to get the promotion, plan activation must occur in store with a participating dealer. All lines must subscribe to the same 10 GB plan.
Also included with the plan is mobile hotspot, which draws from the plans available high speed data allotment. Domestic voice roaming is also included with a total of 50 minutes of voice roaming.
Discounts On Phones
Use code LOVE at checkout and you can receive 20% off of the price of the following phones through 2/14/2017:
- LG Tribute HD, Kyocera Hydro REACH, LG Volt 2, LG Tribute 5, or Alcatel ONETOUCH Conquest available for $49.99, or $39.99 with discount code
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, LG X Power, or ZTE Warp 7 for $79.99 or $64.99 with discount code
- Samsung Galaxy J7 for $179.99 or $143.99 with discount code
- HTC Bolt for $399.99 or $319.99 with discount code
- LG Stylo 2, or LG G Stylo for $99.99 or $79.99 with discount code
- Alcatel DAWN, Moto E, or LG K3 for $29.99 or $23.99 with discount code
- ZTE Prestige, ZTE Tempo for $39.99 or $31.99 with discount code
- Samsung Galaxy S7 for $599.99 or $479.99 with discount code
Additionally Boost Mobile is selling the Apple iPhone 5s for $150 off or $149.99. The iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, and 7 Plus are available for $100 off or $199.99, $349.99, $449.99, $449.99 and $569.99 respectively.
Joe is the founder of BestMVNO.com. He started BestMVNO in 2013, because like many of you, he was unhappy with the high price he was paying his wireless provider for cell phone service. After researching how to cut costs on his phone bill, he came across the terms 'MVNO' and 'prepaid wireless', and learned there was a way he could keep using his favorite network without having to pay a premium price for it. Since then, through BestMVNO.com, Joe has been sharing his research about MVNOs and prepaid wireless so that others can learn how to save money on their own phone bills. Joe's current provider is T-Mobile Prepaid. For inquiries Contact JP